Our flagship product, InterpreXer™ comes fully integrated with automatic speech recognition (ASR) and text-to-speech (TTS) software using MRCPv2 to rollout intuitive applications on the fly. InterpreXer™ can be installed on common hardware or Cloud VM servers, providing a highly scalable base system to meet all customers’ business and technical requirements.
- + VoiceXML 2.1 with custom extended
- + Call Control functions/variables for FreeSWITCH and Asterisk
- + Built for high density environments
- + Works in SIP / VoIP / WebRTC / SS7 networks
- + Speech Recognition connectors for MRCP v2
100% VoiceXML Compliant with extensions: InterpreXer™ is fully compliant with the W3C’s VoiceXML 2.1 specification and provides some extended tags for FreeSWITCH and Asterisk to allow for fast migration other platforms
MRCPv2 Connector: Connect to wide range of commercially (or open source) speech engines. InterpreXer’s speech interface can also be customized to support HTTP based speech engines with the same instances
Scalable: Optimized for cloud servers, so you have the freedom to scale up or down using some intelligent techniques we will advise you on
Integration Options: Sync your applications with your CRM, ERP or other backend systems using web hooks of your choice – to make your user interactions more personalized, meaningful and faster
Reporting & Logging: Track every state of your application to identify issues with callers. Use our out of the box Reporting and Analytics tool to study trends, fake calls, spikes – with built in alerts (via SMS, Voice, Slack)
Reduced Staffing, Operating and Maintenance: Using voice technologies, trivial and frequently asked questions can be answered by the Voice enabled IVR system. A simple call handled successfully by VoiceXML IVR costs
~10% of the cost
Secure / HIPAA Compliant: With built in features to ensure your (and your caller's) data is secure, InterpreXer readily complies with requirement of HIPAA. Further compliance can be achieved within your application or by customizing InterpreXer's interfaces
Case Study: InterpreXer™ deployed in Pharmacy Chain -> reduces churn & adds $40M Revenue annually
InterpreXer™ can be deployed as part of Phonologies Voice Platform or as a standalone OEM component in your existing IP infrastructure. It has been deployed in a range of environments (in the cloud, in network servers, embedded CPE platforms).
- OEM for Integration: The InterpreXer™ VoiceXML Server is available in modular OEM packages (w/ or w/o source code) to VoiceXML enable parts of your telephony media server, messaging suite or communications solution. The VoiceXML Browser handles document parsing, media interaction with ASR and TTS and only needs telephony functions to be integrated.
- InterpreXer™ for SIP: The InterpreXer™ VoiceXML Server has been integrated with open source FreeSWITCH, running as an end to end out of the box solution for SIP deployments. Run InterpreXer™ standalone or as within your existing IP based PBX Network. InterpreXer™ readily supports devices such as CISCO, Avaya, ShoreTel, Linksys, Allworx, Quintium, Sangoma to name a few, and also SIP providers like Skype, Simple Signal, Star 2 Star, PortaONE and soon GoogleTALK.
Pricing: InterpreXer™ is available with multiple levels of support and extended features (like external logging, analytics) through usage - subscription model. For detailed information on pricing visit <vxml>stack.com
Documentation: InterpreXer™ Datasheet  provides you insight into the product's architecture. This will give you an idea on how InterpreXer™ can be integrated with any telephony platform, messaging suite or communications solution.